Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Three Pages to Go

So, check it out!

I just finished five of my eight pages. I am totally diggin the works of simple php. This is what I call learning on the job. For those of you who don't know. I have designed this whole webpage from scratch just by reading the textbook and by the textbook I mean, well, watching youtube tutorials and researching from the great resources at w3schools.com great link for beginners like me...

Anyway, I have a long way to go if I'm to launch this sometime this week. Wish me luck cause I'm going to need it.

Oh I almost forgot. I'm also working on this video which will be part of the promo to my upcoming CD this summer.

Till next time
fkaggwa

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I already like the 1st 5 pages.i know its going to be great!

    ReplyDelete