Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Artist and One Band

Thank you guys for all the feedback and comments on my website. I appreciate it. Please keep it coming.

I've been working with one artist and one band lately and it's so much fun and it's exciting. Hopefully, by the end of April you will be able to hear some of their music here under my Artists' showcase. Perhaps even see some video. Yes, it's about that time.

Erin Binkley has written an acoustic folky ballade which is really prayer cry. This song is now in the final stages of mix-down and mastering. It's basically for her archives and mine too, but depending on how good it turns out we would like to put it on itunes as a single release.

The other group of artists is a band named Tecumseh. Group of six guys. Fun! I just met them a few days ago and I'm totally diggin their stuff. Please like their page http://www.facebook.com/tecumsehmusic

I will keep you posted!!!
Later


No comments:

Post a Comment